A team driven by strong values, true fondation of InnovaFeed’s development
- Challenge the status quo and be ambitious
- Dare to fail
- Crave innovation
- Commit and develop products that make sense
- Strive for competitiveness to maximize our impact
- Redistribute value amongst local ecosystems
- Aim for excellence
- Demonstrate commitment to our goals, overcome challenges
- Ensure everyone’s safety
- Grow together as one team
- Be fair to the stakeholders within our ecosystem
- Sustain a caring meritocracy
3 co-founders with a common goal: create a company with positive and sustainable impact on the food systems and environment
- Clément worked for 5 years as a senior project leader at McKinsey & Company. During this experience, he notably worked on agricultural transformation topics and the performance of agro-industrial sectors.
Clément is a graduate from Columbia University in the US and Ecole Centrale Paris in France.
- Aude worked for 4 years at Mckinsey & Company as a project manager. During this position, Aude developed her expertise in optimisation of production processes. Before that, Aude worked in aeronautics within the group Safran.
Aude holds an engineering degree from l’Ecole des Ponts et Chaussées and a MBA from College des Ingénieurs.
- After having worked for more than 4 years in mergers and acquisitions within different banking institutions such as Rothschild & Cie and HSBC, Bastien joined the Startup Studio Technofounders, a structure within which he co-founded 4 startups.
Bastien graduated from Ecole Centrale Paris in applied mathematics.